There are so many PCBs here, many I have no experience of, but it got me thinking that I have a few builds that I built out of curiosity rather than true desire, and others have been a burning, ‘can’t wait to try it out’ builds. I’m guessing many of us are building a respectable collection now, and some meet our expectations and some fall short, and I thought it would be interesting to hear your experiences:
- Pedal that always boomerangs back onto your board?
- The pedal that surprised you most in a good way?
- The pedal that surprised you the most as it didn’t work out for you.
- Pedals / circuits that frustrate you the most.
- The guilty pleasure.
- And of course any other notable/ honourable mentions.