PedalPCB.com Aurum Drive Pedals for Ukraine Auction

jjjimi84

Hello all! Here is my Aurum Drive and this is the first of my pedals to be auctioned off for the Pedals for Ukraine charity.

Here is the instagram link to place you bid; https://www.instagram.com/p/CbyL_fTr91f/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Xjlvt7R.jpg

yyEu0Hh.jpg

And of course a little video for you all, my favorite tone of the video comes at the end. Such a fun little TS, that image is hand painted on there and took no less than 6 hours, I found it one night on a google search and saved it. I want to say the original artist was freelance fridge or something like that, I love his work quite a bit.

@Harry Klippton how about a video a day late?

Who doesn’t need another tubescreamer!

How is everyone liking the shorter videos and the format? The way I am doing them helps me explain the builds better and i think is helping stay a little more concise. It also helps with mixing and what not, I may even be able to go to weekly!!!!

Killer job! That art is phenomenal! Great video as always. I think shorter works for drives, but I definitely like the longer videos for modulation/time effects.

Thanks for posting the link to the page too. LMS also included it in their newsletter this morning.

I think ts videos are quite plentiful so keeping it short is a wise choice. If you had a doppelganger clone or something sitting there, I'd want to hear more but not necessarily longer jams. Doing it right.

This is awesome Dan. It sounds and looks phenomenal.

Also everyone note there is some serious precision drilling going on here - look at those switches. What a badass.

Back