PedalPCB Djentleman Overdrive

To be fair, I'm sure I'm not the first person to come up with the name...

... and I'm still using it.
Can we get some of that "more info"? What is it? Is it the same pedal maybe, because frankly the name is pretty fitting?

How did I miss this?… I’m always behind the cure on these things I guess…. the circuit looks very similar to the Revv stuff.

I have honestly never looked at any of the Wampler pedals…. I hear that they are geared towards terrible bedroom guitarists with headphones ….. maybe I need to look into this….
You should definitely look at Wampler. He makes some cool stuff. Definitely stuff geared toward the masses, but that usually means it sounds good regardless of what kind of guitar you plug into it. But I certainly wouldn't describe it as geared toward treble bedroom guitarists.

You should definitely look at Wampler. He makes some cool stuff. Definitely stuff geared toward the masses, but that usually means it sounds good regardless of what kind of guitar you plug into it. But I certainly wouldn't describe it as geared toward treble bedroom guitarists.
Nothing against wampler but I find many of his pedals kinda bass heavy and I have a feeling it's geared towards low volume bedroom players. Anyone who plays at band volume knows they last thing you need is added bass💩💩💩

Back