Pendulum build (Isochronon)

mybud

Happy to say this recent build went according to plan. It's a fairly basic tremolo à la Robbie Krieger 'Striders on the form' vintage, but really comes into its own in tandem with a chorus + compressor chain. Adds a nice shimmering, pleasing warbling modulation onto the chorus.

Naturally, YMMV.

Why 'Isochronon,' when Pendulum is a perfectly good name already? You may well ask.

Have a good builders' weekend, y'all, and thanks for reading.

IMG_0573.jpg IMG_0575.jpg

...but really comes into its own in tandem with a chorus + compressor chain. Adds a nice shimmering, pleasing warbling modulation onto the chorus.
Now that I have Chorus pedal I can try that!!! Thanks for the tip......

Reactions: fig
Dig it. I’m envious of you getting your Julia to work. Mine hasn’t so far but I’ll keep plugging away regardless (pun intended). Sometimes builds are stubborn, sometimes they go really easy; I’m sure you know the drill (no pun intended, for once).

Dig it. I’m envious of you getting your Julia to work. Mine hasn’t so far but I’ll keep plugging away regardless (pun intended). Sometimes builds are stubborn, sometimes they go really easy; I’m sure you know the drill (no pun intended, for once).
I'm definitely in the "it's better to be lucky than good" crowd.......I'll take all I can get!

Back