Pigtronix Disnortion Micro

jimini

I know this is an odd one. I also got The disnortion OFO , but first I need to explain why.
I got a brand new headless guitar ,7 strings with Tosin Abasi fishman fluence on them.
And this is exactly the one that does the job best. Dead silent when the guitar is not played.
And the oomph an extended guitar needs with every string remaining precisely heard.
Its supposed to have a circuit with inverters and some overdrive circuit you can switch
series to paralell . If wanted I can send both pedals. But if by some chance anybody knows
alternatives I d like to here then :) Thanks for reading!

@Bobbyd67 yes almost. I really was surprised that other pedals didn't do a good job with this pickups especially designs having similarities with the Okko Diablo.
@Bugg I d rather have a bigger version of the micro, I don't think the OFO would sell, the octave isn't done neither by the green ringer circuit nor has it a transformer, so it s probably a full wave rectifier with opamp, but I haven't your skills of reverse ingeneering just a guess by activ parts observation

Back