POLL - Y'all Want Anymore of Them Breadboard Lessons?

Anyone Still Interested in Breadboard Tutorials?

• Total voters

BuddytheReow

Breadboard Baker
Just trying to gauge general interest. I know I did a lot of rapid fire breadboarding and other lessons in the Test Kitchen last year and not sure if anyone wants to have the torch passed to them. I don't mind doing them, but I just want to know if others will still benefit from new ones.

Also, does anyone have a request for a certain circuit? No, I won't do a Low Tide, lol

Last edited:
I’m still interested and still going through these as time permits. Knowing how to build a pedal and knowing how one works are completely different. Your tutorials help to bridge that gap. The great part is they’ll be here when I’m ready, so thank you so much for doing these. (y)

Agreed with everyone above. Your tutorials are actively teaching me to read schematics which is invaluable. As far as suggestions, I appreciate tutorials over the simpler circuits sold at PedalPCB. Those provide people (self included) with experience and training so they are able to breadboard the circuit and make adjustments or experiment as they desire prior to finalizing mods etc. worked really well for my bosstone/fuzzly bear.

Reviving this older thread. Are there any requests out there for any particular PPCB? Or if not a particular circuit, possibly how to breadboard a certain circuit block (i.e. EQ section)? I would love to contribute to this community in any way I can that would be helpful to anyone.

Reviving this older thread. Are there any requests out there for any particular PPCB? Or if not a particular circuit, possibly how to breadboard a certain circuit block (i.e. EQ section)? I would love to contribute to this community in any way I can that would be helpful to anyone.
I'd say having levels would be great. Like a beginner level could cover something like the Ionizer, intermediate could be something like a Rat (Muroidea), then advanced could be something more complex like the Plumes or something.

Back