Post your guitar that's been in a case too long

SillyOctpuss

@SillyOctpuss amps in storage you say? 👀

Yeah last time we moved I just wasn't going to have the space to keep them at home so a lot of furniture which we couldn't part with, most of my amps and some guitars went into storage. I go and check on them every so often but I just don't have room for them here. The only gear I keep at the house is my princeton, prs, purple tele, strat, les paul and my helix. Everything else is either at our rehearsal room or at the storage centre.

There's nothing super exciting there in terms of amps tbh, a hot rod deville, mesa tremoverb and a marshall jcm900.

Paradox916

I have a 50w rectoverb head and that thing is heavy enough. A 100w 2x12 has got to be a beast. I still love mine though For me it’s hard to beat it’s tone for the price point Imo.

SillyOctpuss

I have a 50w rectoverb head and that thing is heavy enough. A 100w 2x12 has got to be a beast. I still love mine though For me it’s hard to beat it’s tone for the price point Imo.

I love my mesa but was in a few bands that suited a fender and pedals a little better. I'm sorry to say it's not been used in anger in a long time but I just couldn't bear to part with it. Even if I was playing in a heavier band again I don't think I could deal with carrying it to gigs anymore. It's easily the heaviest amp I've ever owned.

RonaldBerg

I love the guitar. It's so stylish. I've been collecting guitars for a while, from cheap $10 guitars to thousands of dollars ones are in my collection.
One of my last attractions was an old mandolin, but I am still buying it since I am not informed about those instruments.
Does somebody know sites, books, or where I can find more information about mandolins? I am planning on learning how to play it, so that I would appreciate any advice. Is this the same how to play guitar, or is it much more complicated?

junderwood

I don't play this old N1 nearly enough. A long time ago I 'upgraded' the pickups in it, but I think it's about time I tried something else in there.
TE71W_9eHKiI9nr4mhWuClzdTXOSJBrfl4YL6CNipjt6Alf8cLRoa23SEgqWe5l6NF9hHFaaoF49bo366MmFl4fldTF4rgs5fsHbrdaHHtpzs7f5FNUizUI5DBNInqffoJv-IWF8ehJ4D6Sc-v3ga8TLGSxS09_CuaruuO72e85lgW5aCCFqDXaw08ZhwoP63OaYHqSC71aAbSgbamD6efBOhBVifUhE-2PdQAji82z1rZcDUDNSy9eirDFSZigDK7dR2jlKEC1TNJSJQrUwnGYihrDVy1Drp-kCGREb75HtArDUYNMK0QkURSgjuybjsmWXfeKZ1QCjxthIPbJdTBNhhHHgIZUgdBz7iBPvF-y7sMUCLxmLsURcCQ1BiR-7GSeo9jnwKs4HQ9wi1dMT4axUFGoieXYrk_QKe2r-i-HtJFpOnlS-eNegH_3FGXNgLv7IP-ZCVT8KdoiLrDJ0NCmbdT1HEDlYfYf9b5QNQ0lI2J2JmHRnB0r3uDMQte64rqizyTrxFhg_f0fkFhnNWBY2-J3CwvpslR71B79U2nx23xYquKvQ1lQgV1cgMyeDa9b9XRB4Tg5zAohlz211qDeYwx1CAvvWuZ-ZAQgioTb__hXMTaKYorP0vN2YpzWtFDzVXEAkeA3pNFWFFiNrSPXMsfd03eyIw4ZPD20TyL0HSU2hYFNdjuOreIV7JZBGds2N2AwtlDI7XJVsgheesNyV=w931-h1241-no