PPCB Chop Shop

Locrian99

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
There’s plenty of love for this build out there. So this will be brief.

Fun build super easy if it wasn’t for the jfets possibility of being jfets I’d say this is a great first build option.

Got it built threw on a little wing backing track and disappeared for half an hour in terrible e minor pentatonic solo land. It was perfect. I mentioned in another thread sag pot not really being usable past 25%. And I’m not sure why but it seems better now, perhaps it was the lack of a knob to actually see where it was in the rotation. It gets gated probably the last 25%.

Inspired by the original I went basic as basic gets. Bare enclosure with dymo labels. Thought about leaving the labels off but I like the basic look it gave. I used some solder lug pots for the drive and volume because I bought a crap ton of them when I was doing strip board builds and want to use em for something. I had a few IPAs before drilling the enclosure the LED is a fine example of why you shouldn’t drink and drill lol. 3AFE07C5-36FB-4034-8E46-966140149DC6.jpeg 97528EAC-2434-4C26-B353-5CAE5EEAC94A.jpeg

Back