DEMO Project MK Electro - Filter ( Electrovibe and Pro Filter)

This post contains an audio or video demo

steviejr92

Authorized Vendor
Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
So heres my first monster enclosure build. Its a 2 in 1 Pro filter and Electrovibe in that order. I leaving this one plain the black toner decals wont pop out on this and plus i like the beat up look to the enclosure as is. Took me 2 days yesterday i dilled the holes and finished the pro filter and today i did the electrovibe and finished the wiring. Pretty fun build the both of them. But i loved building the electrovibe reminded me of building the kliche. I set my electrovibe based off of @jjjimi84 youtube video. He did an a great job showing how he set his and i just went off of that and it sounds incredible!

The pro filter in front adds a whole other dynamic to the table and really makes the electrovibe shine! I have to say thanks alot to @DGWVI for not only providing the enclosure but he threw in a bunch of goodies and the pro filter was one of them! Great choice btw @DGWVI this thing is killer! This thing is wayyyy to much fun to play with! I suggest anyone reading to build yourself this setup. ITS INCREDIBLE! 5 out of 5 for me!

IMG-0933.jpg

IMG-0936.jpg

IMG-0937.jpg

So if I’m gonna be honest I have no idea but it’s wayyy to freaking cool. I believe it messes with the different frequencies there’s like a high pass knob low pass knob and even a resonance knob. I’m not scientific enough to tell what everything does but by it’s self this things really really cool. Add the electrovibe and this probably the coolest pedal ive ever heard. Not being biased here I really love this thing. Give it a shot!

What does the Pro Filter do?
It's a state variable filter with mixer controls for LP, BP and HP.
The three filters work in parallel and then go to a summing mixer how I understand it.
Then you have a frequency control and a "resonance"(that acts a bit like a Q and dampens some feedback freq). Those control apply to all filters and are pretty interactive, so there’s some crossover in the frequencies but it’s a really helpful tool to sculpt your tone. It's great paired with more aggressive dirt boxes too (I had a double build with a RAT and an order switcher, and it was a beast).

The pro filter opened up my eyes to all the limitless possibilities you can have with it. I think it works sooo well with the electrovibe after it you get some really really fun sounds! I wish I showcased a little more but take my word for it it’s awesome!

It's a state variable filter with mixer controls for LP, BP and HP.
The three filters work in parallel and then go to a summing mixer how I understand it.
Then you have a frequency control and a "resonance"(that acts a bit like a Q and dampens some feedback freq). Those control apply to all filters and are pretty interactive, so there’s some crossover in the frequencies but it’s a really helpful tool to sculpt your tone. It's great paired with more aggressive dirt boxes too (I had a double build with a RAT and an order switcher, and it was a beast).
Interesting......

Duuudde that’s cool as heck when are building that thing?!

EXIT: I meant demoing 🤣

I’m working on it. I didn’t mean to post this here, to be honest. I clicked the Mailbox thread, and this one popped up…or at least I thought that’s what I was clicking…

I’m working on it. I didn’t mean to post this here, to be honest. I clicked the Mailbox thread, and this one popped up…or at least I thought that’s what I was clicking…
Dude I don’t mind it at all! Repost it in the mailbox if you feel the need to!

Back