Protoboard in-process

Dan0h

I have to say this thing is really awesome. Thank you again @PedalPCB

Should have it operational this weekend. Lots of really cool clever ideas on this. Exited to trial builds out before committing to board and boxes. Also a great tool to experiment.

The very first thing I thought when I opened it was, Mr. PedalPCB should sell some popular amp boards. The solidness of this thing instantly made me want a deluxe reverb board, a tweed, a Princeton, anything really. Just made me want to build an amp.

Happy tinkering.
BEB06958-E93D-4C2B-9FD2-542A27820CEF.jpeg

I have to say this thing is really awesome. Thank you again @PedalPCB

Should have it operational this weekend. Lots of really cool clever ideas on this. Exited to trial builds out before committing to board and boxes. Also a great tool to experiment.

The very first thing I thought when I opened it was, Mr. PedalPCB should sell some popular amp boards. The solidness of this thing instantly made me want a deluxe reverb board, a tweed, a Princeton, anything really. Just made me want to build an amp.

Happy tinkering.
View attachment 30923
Building one right now. How'd yours turn out?

Building one right now. How'd yours turn out?
I love it. It’s been in a line of other projects but I have my first build half way complete with it. Should be able to clear my builds this weekend and then more time with the Proto. I love that I can carry my creation from the basement to upstairs where my amp is and have everything all on a plate basically. Great idea these proto boards.

Back