Prunes and custard

Bobbyd67

I already made my own OSHpark board for this pedal so I don't really need it but I think it would sell well on the site and the schematic for it is out there. I personally used the dead end fx schem... I wanted to order one from them but it's just to ridiculous the amount of board space wasted ... And the shipping is just ridiculous... I mean I live in the same city as digi2t... If I remember it's like 7$ per board... Anyway ain't here to bash a other diy board maker xD. The prunes and custard is just a awesome and quirky pedal and I think people will enjoy !!!

Last edited:
I want to add my voice to that one !

They say it's verified, for what it really means... ;)

I already made my own OSHpark board for this pedal so I don't really need it but I think it would sell well on the site and the schematic for it is out there. I personally used the dead end fx schem... I wanted to order one from them but it's just to ridiculous the amount of board space wasted ... And the shipping is just ridiculous... I mean I live in the same city as digi2t... If I remember it's like 7$ per board... Anyway ain't here to bash a other diy board maker xD. The prunes and custard is just a awesome and quirky pedal and I think people will enjoy !!!

As someone who gigs I have difficulty justifying such huge pedals. They seem like cool builds just way too big.

Back