PS for high voltage tube pedal project?

Flying

I’ve become a bit fixated on the idea of a tube OD/preamp pedal build, the ‘Son of Ben’ is my current OD of choice and having built and tweaked my own SE valve (sorry I’m British) amp, I’d like to tinker again!

What I’d like to find is a schematic or PCB for a universal power supply to do the filament heaters and the hi voltages for the plates. Ideally it would accommodate both single or dual 12ax7 valve projects. Does anyone know where I might find what I’m looking for?

I’ve become a bit fixated on the idea of a tube OD/preamp pedal build, the ‘Son of Ben’ is my current OD of choice and having built and tweaked my own SE valve (sorry I’m British) amp, I’d like to tinker again!

What I’d like to find is a schematic or PCB for a universal power supply to do the filament heaters and the hi voltages for the plates. Ideally it would accommodate both single or dual 12ax7 valve projects. Does anyone know where I might find what I’m looking for?
I'm in the states so shipping isn't great, but I have this: https://www.sushiboxfx.com/product/high-voltage-diy-pcb/

Sounds like it may be what you're looking for, I have a build doc with the schematic in it if you wanted to spin up something yourself.

Back