Question for Paragon (etc) users

Do you use both sides?

• Yeah

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Nah

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
I had a foot switch issue with mine. But prior to that it was hit and miss. Sometimes I could set it just right other times it’s breakup wasn’t what I was looking for. I tried some of the mods around the forum. I don’t think the mods made the difference I was hoping for. Anyways, it wasn’t a bad pedal just not for me.

I’ve been working something up that is a Frankenstein of a bunch of drive circuits.

It’s a blues breaker at its core with some controls from the ODR-C and a footswitchable clean opamp boost.

I use it as a pretty light overdrive. It takes up two pedals worth of space for one pedals worth of function. Just got me thinking that there's a missed opportunity

Yeah. If all you're looking to get out of it is one channel, boot it for a prince (or any other bluesbreaker).
That's likely what I'll do. The pot and kettle didn't really scratch the itch, and it's got a @Big Monk level of extra options I don't want. That's what got me thinking bluesbreaker and who? Either another single pedal or cram two in one box

That's likely what I'll do. The pot and kettle didn't really scratch the itch, and it's got a @Big Monk level of extra options I don't want. That's what got me thinking bluesbreaker and who? Either another single pedal or cram two in one box

Im going to be working up something here real soon. I’ll hit you up once I get going.

It’s very un-Me so don’t worry.

Back