Registered Account Keeps Disappearing

bedstag

Hello folks.

I'm a relatively new member on here, and I've already placed a few orders. Unfortunately, each separate day I attempt to track my parcel, my account does not exist.

I've re-registered the SAME account several times. It's always available, always confirmed through email, and then always does not exists a day or two later.

Anyone else having this problem, or is it just me.

I have to keep re-registering just to be able to ask this question in the forum - which is very frustrating.

I don't know if I'll keep re-registering or just give up. There doesn't seem to be anyway to report a bug on the website other than having a moan on here.

Fingers crossed it gets sorted soon.

Inky

Create an account then send me an email (sales@pedalpcb.com) so I can see what is happening.

The only order I see from your email address was placed as a "Guest" (which means you weren't logged in when the order was placed). Creating a new account won't automatically link that order, it would have to be done manually on this end.

But first, let's find out why the account seems to keep disappearing.

Hmm.. My account appears to be logging in ok now? The original "guest" order must have been when the account was not logging in properly. Possible a cookie issue with my machine.
I'll let you know if it happens again.
Thank you

Reactions: fig
Back