Sad times (update for the information database)

Best wishes dude. Time to be with family.

I can relate...I lost my mom in March. It's not the sort of thing one gets used to. I'll still have a good cry when it catches me off guard.

Take care of yourself, take care of the people you love.

Best wishes dude. Time to be with family.

I can relate...I lost my mom in March. It's not the sort of thing one gets used to. I'll still have a good cry when it catches me off guard.

Take care of yourself, take care of the people you love.
Thank you. I really appreciate you taking the time to write this. Your right, it's definitely time to be with the family. Right now I am still in that shock phase. We where really close, and I have a lot going on, so my brain can't really process it or accept it right now. I get what you mean about not getting used to losing someone. My aunt passed away a few years back and the weirdest thing happens. I just cry the second I hear amazing grace. One of my family's friends sang that at her funeral, and it was really beautiful song and I just associate it with that day. The truth is I have never been really religious or anything, but that song just activates emotions in me.
Best wishes to you too. Losing your mom must be really tough. It's hard for me to imagine that. I hope you can move passed that.

Take care of yourself and your family, dude. Sending positive vibes your way.

And just because I need to remind myself of this constantly - hug the people you love every chance you get.

Take care of yourself and your family, dude. Sending positive vibes your way.

And just because I need to remind myself of this constantly - hug the people you love every chance you get.
Thanks man. I will definitely try to take care of myself and the family. Thanks for the positive vibes. I appreciate it.

Back