Schu-Tone Kashmir

dan.schumaker

(EDIT: Dummy.... I See I put this in the wrong place...)
(EDIT 2: Thanks Robert for moving it to the right place)

The "Chasing Jimmy Page Tone" thread in the breakroom got me over the line to finish this guy up. Much like my Gypsy build from earlier this fall, the Kashmir is an all-in-one pedalboard solution. This time, the spotlight is on Jimmy Page. This is my third go-round at a pedal like this. The previous two were in giant 1550G enclosures. They all have the same basic pedals that are incorporated in to the effect.

The Signal chain is as follows:
Silicon Tone Bender Mk II
Phase 90
Send->Return loop
Modulated Delay
EP-Style Boost
RAH Overdrive

All of this fits cozily in a 1590DD enclosure. It utilizes a stacked board design to really be able to cram everything in there. I could have really reduced the size of the top board, but was too far along with the upper board design to want to fix it.

It really is the perfect grab and go size if you ever head out quickly to a jam or don't have a ton of space for a full pedalboard.
1671670555055.png
1671670579622.png
(Size comparison for reference)
1671670627346.png

Last edited:
Amazing! Glad my thread could give you the final push you needed to finish it :)

Are you using relay switching? I see SPDT footswitches but no relays, on the visible board at least.

Also what delay did you end up using? I'm still trying to find my preferred delay for Jimmy Page slapback style tones.

Back