Schu-Tone Six-Shooter

dan.schumaker

I was at StompboxParts the other week, just shooting the shit as I usually do when I pick up my parts, and the guys always pick on me a little bit for being crazy with my 1590A enclosures (which I agree with). They were daring me (challenging me? encouraging me?) to see what I could do with a 1032L (the 10" wide looper) enclosure. The crazy look started in my eyes and the hamster in my head got on his wheel as I ask for a tape measure to do some quick measuring. Taking a look, I figured I could fit 6 one-knob circuits in there no problem.

So here is what I came up with. It is the Six-Shooter, six one-knob circuits in the box. The circuits are: The Swine Treble Booster (GE Rangemaster), Muscle Overdrive (Dumble-like), Spook Distortion (BMP-like), Rock Bottom Phaser (Small Stone), Spectator Chorus (Micro-Chorus) and Jormungandr Delay (One-knob delay). They all fit in no problem and now I have a pretty cool little grab and go pedalboard (if I had anywhere to grab and go with it
:o
).

Six Shooter_3.jpg
Six Shooter_1.jpg
Six Shooter_2.jpg

I abso-freqn-lutely love this thing.

I've dreamt of making my own similar "Fly Box" or "Grab'n'Go" whatchamacallit, messed around within my grey matter about what I would include — but it changes up every time I think about it.

Back