Skeptical Buffer (spite build)

Mentaltossflycoon

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
If you're looking for information or opinion on the skeptical, this isn't a build report for you. So, perhaps I have too much follow through but when I say I'll build something and not use it just to be a troll.... this is what happens. I ordered it entirely as an act of support to ppcb/ the forum/ y'all. I don't really need another buffer, fancy or not. I tested it with a tone generator. It buffers, the switches change the sound a little but it doesn't matter. It's just going on my shelf never to touch my tone. I decided that it didn't need a footswitch. I figured in the event I give it to someone, it'll go underneath their board so a baby toggle would do just fine and I have a surplus of mini 3pdt toggles.

It was also a good excuse to use up this brown sugar enclosure that I'm not that excited about. AI prompt : silly man screaming into the wrong end of a megaphone.

Yes, I know the bypass switch is upside down. It's funnier that way.
Screenshot_20230603_154330.jpg

Screenshot_20230603_154341.jpg

I considered putting this on it.
it_s-not-a-tumor-photo-u1.jpeg

Ok, I'll move on now. Promise.

If you're looking for information or opinion on the skeptical, this isn't a build report for you. So, perhaps I have too much follow through but when I say I'll build something and not use it just to be a troll.... this is what happens. I ordered it entirely as an act of support to ppcb/ the forum/ y'all. I don't really need another buffer, fancy or not. I tested it with a tone generator. It buffers, the switches change the sound a little but it doesn't matter. It's just going on my shelf never to touch my tone. I decided that it didn't need a footswitch. I figured in the event I give it to someone, it'll go underneath their board so a baby toggle would do just fine and I have a surplus of mini 3pdt toggles.

It was also a good excuse to use up this brown sugar enclosure that I'm not that excited about. AI prompt : silly man screaming into the wrong end of a megaphone.

Yes, I know the bypass switch is upside down. It's funnier that way.
View attachment 49787

View attachment 49788

I considered putting this on it.
View attachment 49793

Ok, I'll move on now. Promise.
Legend. Hero. I love everything about this build.

predator-hand-shake.gif

Back