Solved: Can’t get my pedal to Yoko

Cvoxdog

I fully assembled the conqueror fuzz but the spdt switch isn’t doing the yoko. Originally I bought a wah inductor but then got a 42tm013. 2 top holes aren’t attached to anything on the far left and right of the transformer but I don’t think they need to be. Just not sure what could be wrong. Pedal sounds good without the funky filtering but at the same time I want those sounds too!

I believe it’s because I oriented the transformer with the primary in the wrong direction. When I initially installed it I didn’t think it had to go a certain way. Since I suck at desoldering I messed up the leads on the transformer. I still have my wah inductor so I will use that. Which holes does that go in? I have the evh inductor with 4 points that I’m going to have to extend those legs. Thanks!

I was able to ghetto reorient the transformer the correct way and I still don’t get yoko! I checked for continuity with the switch and that was all good. Also randomly tried jumper cables to test the wah inductor. I’m just not going to let yoko break up the band so I’ll leave her out of this build. I’ll probably do a complete redo build when I order more projects from here in the future. Right now I’m still waiting for 3 pcbs that are either lost or taking forever to get here.

I ordered a 2nd pcb and that one came out flawlessly. I revisited the original one and got it to fully work when I desoldered the spdt and re flowed it with wires from the other side of the pcb where the solder pads were in better shape. Now they’re both howling.

Back