Something different - Amp Stand/ Pedal Board

CanadianDave

Hey, thought I would share something different.

The wife wanted me to move my gear out of the living room, so I compromised and made an amp stand/ pedal board that would tidy things up and match the book shelf I built.

Super cheap to make. I dug through the Douglas fir at Home Depot to find some decent pieces. Cut them to size, blow torched the wood, stained and sealed it.

The guitar stand was a last minute addition. There are 4 dowels covered in leather, and leather placed anywhere the guitar touches.

The basic format is the wooden arch, and the pedals are on a slab with casters to slide underneath, and the power supply attached at the back.

After this picture was taken, I routed the cables better, and added retaining clips to keep them out of the way.

I've been toying with the idea of making something to sit on top and conceal my reverb and delay, running through the effects loop.

P.S., I built that Strat in 2002.

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1012.jpg

Congrats ...looks awesome !

I would like to see sticky thread like show your pedalboard or rig...

Mike

BTW...your wife should be happy, your guitar matches ! lol

Nicely done and a very good match for your bookshelf. I look forward to seeing the deluxe version with a double-length pull-out pedalboard after your collection grows. : ^ )

Back