Spillway vibrato or any random vibratos

nikyramone

Hi,

First of all, sorry for 1) my suboptimal English and 2) if this post breaks any forum rules (reviving old threads, improper use of the search engine, etc). I am usually not very active in forums or social media in general.
In any case, I have very recently started with this pedal DIY madness and it is a very rewarding hobby. We really have a lot of resources to learn.
I have recently built an Arachnid and I am very happy with it despite the struggle soldering the chip with a cheap 20 EUR soldering iron with a tip as thick as my thumb. Working my way now on the Circulator and the Terrarium. I still don't know a lot about coding but that seems like a very exciting learning route.

Question for the wish list: I love random vibratos! Any chance that the Spillway Vibrato will be released soon? Would I be able to simply order it as an EEPROOM for my arachnid?
A BBD based digitally controlled LFO vibrato would be amazing too. I have seen a cool chip from Electric druid that seems that could do the trick but as I said I am new and this could be very well absurd.
Anything like the Shallow Water? Maybe?

Anyway, thanks to this forum community for all the help I have had troubleshooting.

Back