Spring reverb tank in the works?

And Spaceman, what an awesome pedal company. Wish their stuff wasn’t so $$$. But kudos to them for making cool pedals.

I am definitely going to build this at some point.it sounds amazing.

I would love a tube driven spring reverb as well. Maybe there will be a PPCB one in the future when the tube preamp boards are out.
There are tube preamp boards coming out???

I would also like to build this. There is also a universal reverb kit at Moodysounds that can also be used with the small blue accutronics tank.

• Wow
Reactions: fig
to be fair, if you're following their facebook page I believe they've got a workaround chip available in the shop
Right, they do have a work around. When I emailed deadend their reply was the Hooke pcb should be available again in about a month. It’s currently unavailable on their site.

After much deliberation and back and forth. MojoTone 6g15, Hooke Orion clone, hours of drip videos. In the end Black Friday helped make the choice for me. I fuckingnlove surf sounds. Was only in one surf jam band, long time ago, but that clean glassy sound is one of my pillars. Anyways, Surfybear is having a really good deal right now. 20% off. After weighing all the options I pulled the triggger on the metal. Can’t wait for this yummy board to arrive. I rarely buy pedals but I sold a few I don’t use and easily covered this one. DFAC00CE-BD64-4C51-9972-F7E280D47F26.jpeg

After much deliberation and back and forth. MojoTone 6g15, Hooke Orion clone, hours of drip videos. In the end Black Friday helped make the choice for me. I fuckingnlove surf sounds. Was only in one surf jam band, long time ago, but that clean glassy sound is one of my pillars. Anyways, Surfybear is having a really good deal right now. 20% off. After weighing all the options I pulled the triggger on the metal. Can’t wait for this yummy board to arrive. I rarely buy pedals but I sold a few I don’t use and easily covered this one. View attachment 19195
Enjoy the Surfybear. This one should ship with their custom spring pan.
If you find the decay is still too long, a small piece of foam under the strings dampens thrm just enough to make the trails shorter without killing the drip.
Source: I built a SF kit and I fixed my Accutronics pan that way.

Enjoy the Surfybear. This one should ship with their custom spring pan.
If you find the decay is still too long, a small piece of foam under the strings dampens thrm just enough to make the trails shorter without killing the drip.
Source: I built a SF kit and I fixed my Accutronics pan that way.
Thanks for the heads up. 👍🏼

Back