Stereo Pendulum

Love it dude! Its good to see youre back building! Awesome build as always!
It's not that I haven't been building, it's that most of it hasn't really excited me 🤣. Too many people requesting boring drives. I also forget to post

I did pull out a stack of ~30 pcbs that I'm gonna try to have done in the next week or two, depending my availability

It's not that I haven't been building, it's that most of it hasn't really excited me 🤣. Too many people requesting boring drives. I also forget to post

I did pull out a stack of ~30 pcbs that I'm gonna try to have done in the next week or two, depending my availability
30 pcbs in a week or 2 now thats a milestone ive yet to accomplish :ROFLMAO:.

Clean build, I like the knob choices with that enclosure! I just built the mono version of this and love it. I went with A100k for the volume pot but I just told @MichaelW in a post that I'd probably try A50k or B50k to tame the volume, so I'm glad to hear that was a good suggestion.

Clean build, I like the knob choices with that enclosure! I just built the mono version of this and love it. I went with A100k for the volume pot but I just told @MichaelW in a post that I'd probably try A50k or B50k to tame the volume, so I'm glad to hear that was a good suggestion.
I've used the A50k in the last few I've built. Not sure when I'd ever need as much output gain as the build doc calls for 🤪

I think I've only used 5516s in the Pendulums. I'll socket them on the next one. Do you have a preference?
This is interesting, I had assumed you used the KE-10720 because you used red LEDs and the GL5516 has a peak at 540nm vs the ~630nm of red LEDs. I've always used GL5516 with green LEDs and KE-10720 with red, but seeing as you're having good results I guess it doesn't matter as much as I thought.

This is interesting, I had assumed you used the KE-10720 because you used red LEDs and the GL5516 has a peak at 540nm vs the ~630nm of red LEDs. I've always used GL5516 with green LEDs and KE-10720 with red, but seeing as you're having good results I guess it doesn't matter as much as I thought.

Just checked to make sure, and I was mistaken. Been using 5528s. So, 10-20k vs the 5-10 of the 5516, but the same spectral peak
received_664898921911849.jpeg

Back