DEMO T2 Judgment Delay

This post contains an audio or video demo

UtilityBeltFX

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)

This is an Aion FX Vector Delay. It's an 2399 "analog-voiced digital delay."
Terminator 2 is my favorite movie and one of the reasons I moved to LA to work in film and TV. I love this design I came up with, and the LED for the eye is a really satisfying touch. Tayda did a great job with the print, but if I do it again, I'll likely go plain black or matte black instead of black sand. It's sort of difficult to photograph. I also kept Arnold matte and the text on top gloss to create some depth. But I think he would look much better with gloss as well. I feel he currently looks a little "printed" if that makes sense.
I recorded this cover of the main theme to primarily showcase a lead guitar tone, so sorry if it's a bit shreddy.
Hope you all dig it!
Ross

tumblr_o0o15zjPYx1rweul4o1_540.gifv

shocked-face-shades-down.gif

walter-sunglasses.gif

This is an Aion FX Vector Delay. It's an 2399 "analog-voiced digital delay."
Terminator 2 is my favorite movie and one of the reasons I moved to LA to work in film and TV. I love this design I came up with, and the LED for the eye is a really satisfying touch. Tayda did a great job with the print, but if I do it again, I'll likely go plain black or matte black instead of black sand. It's sort of difficult to photograph. I also kept Arnold matte and the text on top gloss to create some depth. But I think he would look much better with gloss as well. I feel he currently looks a little "printed" if that makes sense.
I recorded this cover of the main theme to primarily showcase a lead guitar tone, so sorry if it's a bit shreddy.
Hope you all dig it!
Ross
Love it! Love how you "shredified" the theme. Great playing and great demo!

Fantastic! Pedal looks great and the video was awesome. I built the legacy version of the Vector and love it. I like it better than the Keeley and EQD PT2399 variants I've built.

Wow. Now I am not sure I should bother posting a demo vid ever again...that was awesome! Great work! Love the terminator eye indicator light!!!
I was thinking of doing something with zombies.
Thank you for sharing!

Wow. Now I am not sure I should bother posting a demo vid ever again...that was awesome! Great work! Love the terminator eye indicator light!!!
I was thinking of doing something with zombies.
Thank you for sharing!

That's very kind of you to say, thank you!

Back