Tayda - Alpha 16mm Potentiometers

music6000

Please Note: Alpha no longer supplies Tayda with 16mm Potentiometers with Dust covers included on some values, ie A10K .
You have to order them separately!

Last edited:
Please Note: Alpha no longer supplies Tayda with 16mm Potentiometers with Dust covers included on some values, ie A10K.
You have to order them separately!
I need to investigate this further as it is still listing most Alpha pots with Dust Covers!
This is is what I read on their site
Scroll to Bottom of page, effective 25th May 2021!

Last edited:
They didn't go into their inventory and remove any dust covers. They are updating each picture and description as the old lots sell out and the new ones come in. The pictures and descriptions are all accurate in my most recent orders.

They didn't go into their inventory and remove any dust covers. They are updating each picture and description as the old lots sell out and the new ones come in. The pictures and descriptions are all accurate in my most recent orders.
I see new stock isn't arriving until November so we may see a included Dust Cover missing as new stock arrives!
The A10K is without Dust Cover, all 4000 + !

Has anyone had a chance to use the new Tayda pots? Someone on the MB forums said that the shaft on the 1/4'' solid/smooth shafts was thinner and that the knobs were a little crooked/wobbly on them.

I didn't notice any fit/finish issues with them. My concern is that the shaft rotates too freely for me, similar to the Small Bear Alpha pots. I like the old Tayda Alphas that took some torque to rotate.

I didn't notice any fit/finish issues with them. My concern is that the shaft rotates too freely for me, similar to the Small Bear Alpha pots. I like the old Tayda Alphas that took some torque to rotate.
I'm with you there - I prefer a little feedback when turning a pot. That bit of resistance just feels good to me.

Back