Tayda drill templates sub-forum (or just a master thread)

DAJE

To make it easy for people to share templates and to check whether anyone has created and shared templates for each design.

I've been learning how to use the drill template tool and have ordered a couple of customised enclosures to see how I did. They're for Aion PCBs. I've also ordered some PCBs from here, so next up I'd like to know if anyone's already done the ones I need.

A sub forum, or even a master thread somewhere, would make this a lot easier.

Attachments

• sssss.png
    sssss.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 30

SYLV9ST9R

Great idea.

On a side note, I’ve noticed the coating was a bit thicker lately and I’ve added 0,1 mm to my hole size in my last order in addition to the 0,2 the advise for powdercoating to see the difference. I’ve written to them about it as I don’t really mind it for the holes but had a couple of issues of the bottom lid sticking to a point where I had to heavily file/sand for it to close/open easily.

Preverb

On a side note, I’ve noticed the coating was a bit thicker lately and I’ve added 0,1 mm to my hole size in my last order in addition to the 0,2 the advise for powdercoating to see the difference. I’ve written to them about it as I don’t really mind it for the holes but had a couple of issues of the bottom lid sticking to a point where I had to heavily file/sand for it to close/open easily.
I have an M800 enclosure that I can't fit the potentiometers in because of this. I am waiting to borrow a friend's drill since I don't have any round files. The board is pretty much ready to go so it is a bit annoying.

Barry

I have an M800 enclosure that I can't fit the potentiometers in because of this. I am waiting to borrow a friend's drill since I don't have any round files. The board is pretty much ready to go so it is a bit annoying.
I trim it out with an exacto knife, cuts right out

dpsnacks

We'll start here[...]

Wonder if there could ever be a hub for some (clearly labeled as PedalPCB) default templates for Tayda enclosure printing as well... I'm imagining some popular designs getting uploaded in white and black to accommodate a variety of different color enclosures. Thanks for doin' this !!