SOLVED Tearjerker Wah no signal

fxwiegand

I sadly get no signal from my Tearjerker Wah build. The LED also is slightly on in bypass which seems really weird and makes me worried about my wiring (see photo). I am getting dry signal in bypass mode so that works fine (except the LED). Btw the LED is just for testing I want to put another one in there when its done.

photo5440724834268065589.jpg photo5440724834268065588.jpg photo5440724834268065587.jpg photo5440724834268065579.jpg

I replied in the other thread as well, but this is probably the more appropriate place.

Reverse the wires going to the 3PDT board and it should work.

I do have one question, how are you going to get the board in the enclosure with those jacks already soldered on?

I just wanted to make sure that the Pedal works so I was thinking about desoldering one jack. Now that I think about I am not sure how I should solder the Jacks from the bottom side of the pub when its in the enclosure?

I'll reverse the connections thank you! Maybe it'd make sense to include a wiring with the 3PDT board in the build docs. I could do that if that is wanted :)

Probably not a bad idea, I'll see about working up a diagram and adding it.

The easiest (possibly the only?) way would be to use internal threaded jacks.
a-1122_2.jpg

Maybe I'll try soldering the Jack from above, I'll see how that works.

Now the LED seems to work fine, I am getting signal in bypass but nothing when its engaded. When I put some dip switches on the pedal starts oscillating.

Any advice what to do next? I recently figured out how to use an audio probe that helped me fix my ghost echo. I could use some suggestions though where to check the signal. What could be critical spots?

Back