Terrarium (Eurorack)

I'm using a preamp pedal (a kit derived from the Boss FA-1) to boost the level. It's not here in the rack since it's useful for that to be more portable. The audio result is pretty reasonable.
At some point i should screw on a fixed-value attenuator. Doing that in digital in the PEPPER (offscreen on the right) might work fine.

One bit that needs to be better is how the power stepdown is handled. I'm using these nice little boards that can go 12V -> 9V by tuning a trim pot. They are just hanging off the pcb by wires and going to pins in Eurorack's 16-pin power header using dupont wire. Sloppy and dangerous.

Since the Rhythmic Delay needs a footswitch, did a relayout.
White guy next to blue guy.
Now laughing at how all the patch cables obscure everything in this photo.

View attachment 11271

RD is a nice patch.

@Plate of Shrimp This looks and sounds awesome! It would be very easy to make a version of the Rhythmic Delay that is just always on and does not need the 'on/off' footswitch. You could probably modify the code, or if it would be useful I could do that and post the version. I don't have a eurorack so I don't know how the effect is really used - but if there are other small changes that would make the Rhythmic Delay more useful or user-friendly for eurorack let me know.

Back