DEMO The Chumbucket

This post contains an audio or video demo

jjjimi84

Here is a demo for @Pauleo1214 The Chumbucket. It is a three in one featuring the Seahorse Chorus, The Abyss Univibe and the Dark Rift delay all from PedalPCB.com. Paul already has a great build report out on it so i was able to just have fun, do brief descriptions, play guitar and make weird sounds. This was filmed over the course of two days; day one consisted of me filming and playing with a drummer! It was an incredible experience and I believe it is going to be happening a lot more on these videos which is very exciting to me. Day two I went back and filmed by myself and that is where the bulk of this starts with, it ends with the day one jams.

Now I have always wanted a drummer to come over here to jam and play on songs but I keep really strange hours because of my job so the realities of this happening were slim to none. One day at work I was lamenting to a guy I have worked with for over a decade about my shortcomings of this and he tells me he is a drummer and graduated college playing drums! Turns out we have the same sensibilities in playing and music and are going to be writing and being like old white dudes do, at 10 am on a Tuesday.

Also I am thinking it would be fun to make this Friends of dk Pedals a real thing, like showcase some of your cool builds maybe we do like a vote or submission thing. I think it would be kind of neat to get every ones pedals on the channel, real brotherly love type shit.

Here is a demo for @Pauleo1214 The Chumbucket. It is a three in one featuring the Seahorse Chorus, The Abyss Univibe and the Dark Rift delay all from PedalPCB.com. Paul already has a great build report out on it so i was able to just have fun, do brief descriptions, play guitar and make weird sounds. This was filmed over the course of two days; day one consisted of me filming and playing with a drummer! It was an incredible experience and I believe it is going to be happening a lot more on these videos which is very exciting to me. Day two I went back and filmed by myself and that is where the bulk of this starts with, it ends with the day one jams.

Now I have always wanted a drummer to come over here to jam and play on songs but I keep really strange hours because of my job so the realities of this happening were slim to none. One day at work I was lamenting to a guy I have worked with for over a decade about my shortcomings of this and he tells me he is a drummer and graduated college playing drums! Turns out we have the same sensibilities in playing and music and are going to be writing and being like old white dudes do, at 10 am on a Tuesday.

Also I am thinking it would be fun to make this Friends of dk Pedals a real thing, like showcase some of your cool builds maybe we do like a vote or submission thing. I think it would be kind of neat to get every ones pedals on the channel, real brotherly love type shit.
Thanks for doing this Dan! It was a total blast seeing what my pedal can do in the hands of someone who knows what they're doing on guitar! I don't want to keep anything I build anymore. I'll just send whatever I finish to you! :ROFLMAO:

Back