The J.Scott Special

jimilee

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
This is a little project I made for myself. Angry Charlie on the left, Blues breaker / morning glory in the middle, and the mason jar / moonshine on the right. The signal goes into the middle effect first and then the outer effects are flippable. It has a buffer / true bypass switch and, of course the flipper switch. The bluesbreaker and the moonshine have clipper switches. On the gutshot in the upper left corner is the power ground distribution vero. Lot of wires....

This is the last of the dark series, I was informed, because of my past builds, I have created a bar for myself and I'm falling short.

IMG_2515.jpeg
IMG_2514.jpeg

bed98991d377391295a0e288d7dcb534--lucille-ball-i-love-lucy.jpg

This is a little project I made for myself. Angry Charlie on the left, Blues breaker / morning glory in the middle, and the mason jar / moonshine on the right. The signal goes into the middle effect first and then the outer effects are flippable. It has a buffer / true bypass switch and, of course the flipper switch. The bluesbreaker and the moonshine have clipper switches. On the gutshot in the upper left corner is the power ground distribution vero. Lot of wires....

This is the last of the dark series, I was informed, because of my past builds, I have created a bar for myself and I'm falling short.

View attachment 34691
View attachment 34692
What does the power distribution board do? Is that a charge pump?

Back