The Mesmerizer

jjjimi84

If you don't sing along to that opening we cannot be friends at all. This video was finished this morning and I was calling it the rush to copy right infringement. I had uploaded it two other times and the weird compression that happens blew out the bass and made the whole thing kind of unwatchable. It then became apparent to me as I re-watched it several times that not only do I rip off Soundgarden but also Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd, all in one video.

Here is My delightful little Mesmerizer for all of your viewing eye holes.
8037Rybl.jpg

OIQXYfZl.jpg

Another great looking and sounding pedal, thanks for sharing and taking the time to make these videos. I was only able to watch a minute or so of it but I'll check it all out later on. I had to hear the first song you played and I've got to say that Superunknown was a serious part of t Jr high and high school soundtracks in the mid to late 90's. Love it.

I really dig the hand painting you do. Good stuff!

Thank you all for the kind words! I should mention to anyone who builds this, get the xr2206 from a reliable source. Plenty of fakes going around, someone on here even commented on the brand of xr2206 makes a difference.

Back