The Robot Monarch

jjjimi84

Here is my Monarch, here are the pictures and here is the demo. I feel like I am kinda getting better at these videos, a long way to go but its getting there.

This build was one of interest because I read somewhere that Brian Wampler is consider the king of gain or something. I really liked his recommended mods to the DOD250 circuit and love the Esctasy/Euphoria pedal (MDMA on the website) so I ordered up the monarch and the pineapple. They both sound great but I think this one is more for my tastes. Let me know what you all think.

3EBB3eI.jpg

W9dN8S4.jpg

Here is my Monarch, here are the pictures and here is the demo. I feel like I am kinda getting better at these videos, a long way to go but its getting there.

This build was one of interest because I read somewhere that Brian Wampler is consider the king of gain or something. I really liked his recommended mods to the DOD250 circuit and love the Esctasy/Euphoria pedal (MDMA on the website) so I ordered up the monarch and the pineapple. They both sound great but I think this one is more for my tastes. Let me know what you all think.

3EBB3eI.jpg

W9dN8S4.jpg
Looks great

Thank you all very much, every two weeks new videos are coming. Tomorrow I am filming an amp build! Super pumped

Back