This Wire ROCKS

jhaneyzz

I was running low on wire late last year and took a shot on this stuff from Amazon.

My life is changed....

The sleeve is springy, like silicone!, is super easy to work with, doesnt break while unsoldering all of the components you put in the wrong place for the 4th time in a "finished" build.

Costs like $19 for a 250 ft roll

IMG_6504.JPG
C

Is it stranded, with each strand being tinned but still separate, or stranded with all the strands tinned together into one solid wire? I've been looking for the latter for ages with no luck.

Well, if it's stranded, we should round up a search party and go rescue it...

Is it stranded, with each strand being tinned but still separate, or stranded with all the strands tinned together into one solid wire? I've been looking for the latter for ages with no luck.
What you describe sounds like the stuff I got from GPCB.

Q: To which am I referring, the former or the latter?
A: Yes.

I'd like to try the wire in the OP, but I've already got too much wire from a number of brands.

Well, if it's stranded, we should round up a search party and go rescue it...

What you describe sounds like the stuff I got from GPCB.

Q: To which am I referring, the former or the latter?
A: Yes.

I'd like to try the wire in the OP, but I've already got too much wire from a number of brands.

Burn all that other crap. This is life changing...

<over the top? maybe...>

referring to the latter... of course. or not, I never get those right, btw, what's a fortnight?

I could have been more clear lol. I've been looking for silicone stranded pre-bonded. GPCB has pre-bonded, but it's not silicone (at least what I have) and melts if you're not careful. I use solid core silicone now, and I've not had any issues with breaking, but I'd like to not have to worry at all and have stranded pre-bonded. Life is too short to constantly tin wires.

What are we, tin men...

71da1167ae0c3d3640ca7599c83d06aa--s-movies-comedy-movies.jpg

... pushing tin?

f1aa5db74608658feacbea332ea61660.jpg

Back