SOLVED Threeverb and D3lay Blend Control Low Output Volume

Hello everyone. They both seem to need the blend/mix control to be set very high. D3lay around noon but the Threeverb around 3 o'clock. The delay output volume is still useable with the blend control around noon to get the delay loud enough to enjoy. However the Threeverb level is far below unity when the mix control is set to almost max. This setting gets the reverb level high enough to hear but is far too quiet overall output level. When setting the mix to zero, the volume control seems to be working fine boosting about 6db like the specs say it should. I am in the process of checking all my values again. The crystal is correct and the spin fv-1 came pre soldered. I posted the pics so hopefully someone might see something I'm not. Hopefully someone has experience this and knows what the problem could be. Thanks everyone.

Attachments

• image_67507969.JPG
    image_67507969.JPG
    480.1 KB · Views: 4
  • image_67237889.JPG
    image_67237889.JPG
    488.6 KB · Views: 4
Solution
Ok I found the problem C4 needs to be 1nf not 1uf. But what is weird is how much more it cut the signal in the reverb opposed to the delay. I even swapped the eeprom between the two units just to make sure. Odd, but it's solved.
I checked with my meter and appears to be 10k. I'm pretty sure I'll have to remove the build from the enclosure and I'll double verify it. I did make sure I put that in the enclosure first so I didn't mix them up, lol. It's just so weird. I feel like I've made these before but without the output problems, it's so weird.

Back