Thumb UPgrade

Feral Feline

I like how the forum has multiple options for responding to someone's post:

:love: :ROFLMAO:😲:(:mad:, but the first one (a thumb, not shown with the smilies to the left) is not in keeping with the others.

Can the blue-backgroundmm "thumb" be changed to (y), or even more in keeping with the forum :dmm:... ?
or πŸ‘Œor βœ… or πŸ†’...?

Not a big deal, just thought something else would look cooler.

fig

Edit: had to remove that one...looked more like a poop than a fig. ;)

Last edited:

peccary

yeah? where do you stand on figs? careful they get squishy betwixt the toes.
My mother in law had a tiny Chihuahua that would eat the figs that fell from her massive fig tree. She would eat them to the point that she would gain a bunch of weight when the figs ripened every year. That dog took poops that essentially looked like the center of a fig Newton.

• Haha
Reactions: fig

Feral Feline

My mother in law had a tiny Chihuahua that would eat the figs that fell from her massive fig tree. She would eat them to the point that she would gain a bunch of weight when the figs ripened every year. That dog took poops that essentially looked like the center of a fig Newton.

In German that's called FahrtfignΓΌton.

Like, we still need, like, a totally awesome, like "Like" button, to, like, replace, the gag-me-with-a-spoon FB-like "like" thumb whutevvvverrrrr.
Like, y'know?

Feral Feline

(y)(y) TWO ! Thumbs up to Mr @PedalPCB !!

The new thumb made my weekend that's just starting. Mm Goi Sai, Dojze.
Friday morning with coffee in hand... I can "like" people's comments now without breaking my self-imposed "no fecalbrook" rule.