Triangulum (ABDUCTION AUDIO addition )

Paradox916

Yes I’m one of those dirt mongers... it was a pretty easy build even with the latching jack mod... ( if you do it... make sure to measure and drill carefully there really isn’t a lot of room for error in that spot.) it only had one knob so I had to make it a little more fun. Sounds good nice clean tight boost for extended range and low tuned guitars. Used the Bc550b instead of the C and it worked out just fine.... yes I plugged in the extra transistor and resistors because I was in the zone and wasn’t thinking... I guess it looks cleaner with no open holes right?🤣 4688F456-5D03-43D6-8B9F-3E9DDC9BEE5E.jpeg B863EFDC-AC1F-4B59-925D-A65A27B31FE2.jpeg

Here is a quick vid of the latching function nothing super crazy.

Paradox916

You are too kind sir...Lol thank you.... if you like that you will love the one I’m about to finish up.

Paradox916

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and again... I am merely a mental midget (with long fingers) standing on the shoulders of intellectual giants here..... you are the guys that thought me how to do this stuff🤣

Last edited:

fig

Oh...I went with door #2, the Close Encounters rabbit-hole....sorry..

Alien head/face (the shape is there) one side of your plectrum and the logo on the flip-side?

Got Probe?