Tumnus or a D&M drive

I'll be finishing up the trace on the D&M today.

PCB restocks are still probably about two weeks away, the PCB manufacturers are shut down right now because of the Coronavirus outbreak.

Yikes! I didn’t think about that.

Sounds good. Just wanted to order my next builds in one batch to save on shipping. Thanks and I can’t wait to build me the D&M!!

I don't think they were directly affected, but are reducing travel for their workers as a precaution.

Yeah I’m wondering if I should let my Tayda order incubate for 2 weeks before I open it. No more deep breathing the parts bags I guess.

Nice!
Speaking of Tayda, they’re super impressive! Order is always spot on and their packaging kicks a**! Everything is labeled nicely unlike other I’ve ordered from where you have to guess.

I'll be finishing up the trace on the D&M today.

PCB restocks are still probably about two weeks away, the PCB manufacturers are shut down right now because of the Coronavirus outbreak.
I was just salivating over the D&M - What's it look like on the inside? Is it a King of Tone on the left with a Keeley boost on the other side?

D & M Dive :
Those that own it say it sounds more like the KOT on Distortion setting on the Left & Klon maybe minus the Buffer on the Right.
Mr PedalPCB, Clarify the mystery please?

I always thought it was a Bluesbreaker and a Klon. I would love a PCB of just the Klon side, because it's the best Klone I've tried. Bluesbreaker? Pfft... :)

Excellent news.

Back