Ultisol ( Dawner Prince Red Rox)

Great looking build. Where do you get the connector/wire that you use for the DC jack?

That is perfect, thank you! I have been tempting the effects gods too much lately by soldering everything up in the box before testing, at least these will allow me to remove power without de-soldering anything.

Great looking build. Where do you get the connector/wire that you use for the DC jack?
You could use those also, pretty cheap: MALE / FEMALE. One side is not soldered to wires, but I've bought a set some time ago (from Amazon, before I realized that Tayda had them) and the male connectors where also without wires, but cost me 10 times+ more!
As a plus, the male work great on the DC jack breakout board for multi-pedals, or for the SPDT on relay boards

You could use those also, pretty cheap: MALE / FEMALE. One side is not soldered to wires, but I've bought a set some time ago (from Amazon, before I realized that Tayda had them) and the male connectors where also without wires, but cost me 10 times+ more!
As a plus, the male work great on the DC jack breakout board for multi-pedals, or for the SPDT on relay boards

Good to know that Tayda has them. I will probably keep my Amazon order just because I don't think I'll be doing a Tayda order for a little while and have a few pedals in the pipeline. They were less expensive on the US Amazon site as well (though not nearly as cheap as Tayda, of course). I think that Canadians may be getting hosed by Amazon.

Good to know that Tayda has them. I will probably keep my Amazon order just because I don't think I'll be doing a Tayda order for a little while and have a few pedals in the pipeline. They were less expensive on the US Amazon site as well (though not nearly as cheap as Tayda, of course). I think that Canadians may be getting hosed by Amazon.
Currency conversion ? 15.99CAN$ vs 10.99USD$, however you are right... 45% is a steep conversion.

One more trick, it worth using one of those pair and attach a 9V battery connector to it. This way, you can test you board without chasing your power adapter... give you flexibility to where you put the pedal guts for testing...

My 2 cents...

Great work, great demo. I see you went with the French spelling.
I know what you mean about the latest being the greatest. Been there, done that, did it a second time.

Back