V3207 in stock at Cabintech

I just tried to order 4 and got as far as shipping. When selecting the pull down tab for shipping options, none were given. Hmm.

I just tried to order 4 and got as far as shipping. When selecting the pull down tab for shipping options, none were given. Hmm.
Site looks like it's working for me, maybe try a different browser, or clear your browser cache?

(I didn't go as far as ordering since I've got some BL3207s handy, but it did let me select shipping and move on to the next step)

Was this on our (Cabintech) site or GuitarPCB? Let us know if you continue to have any problem with the web site, we like to make sure it works smoothly for everyone.

Hi Cabintech!
Please please please do what you can do to get Xvive to make MN3004 512 stage BBDs. They work great in flangers.
V3204 or BL3204 ICs would be nice also.
Thanks

Was this on our (Cabintech) site or GuitarPCB? Let us know if you continue to have any problem with the web site, we like to make sure it works smoothly for everyone.
It was on the Cabintech site, but the issue was likely browser related and not in your court. Switched browsers as suggested and ordered with no problem. Received the 3207’s very quick with no issues, thank you!! I’ve since added you guys to my short list of trusted suppliers and will be back in the near future.

Hi Cabintech!
Please please please do what you can do to get Xvive to make MN3004 512 stage BBDs. They work great in flangers.
V3204 or BL3204 ICs would be nice also.
Thanks
Xvive, like Coolaudio, serves the semiconductor needs of their parent company. They sell chips as a side business but in general do not produce anything the parent company does not use. We did get them to agree to make MN3207 chips again (they stopped a few years ago), but then the shortage hit and that project went on indefinite hold. You have to be able to commit to a large order (>10K parts) before they will even consider it...

How ab mn3007s any eta?
Man I saw your post and was like what’s he talking about I just looked Wednesday and they had them. I was waiting to order mine for my karaoke chorus, I should’ve ordered it then apparently.

Amplified parts has them right now.

Back