Valhalla PCB

Kroars

Hello,

I'm curious if we'll see the Valhalla pcb in stock in the near future. I could be mistaken but it seems like its been out of stock for quite a while. A buddy of mine would really like one and Id be happy to give him the one I built for personal, but want to make sure that it will be back in stock sometime in the future. Ive only recently added it to my waitlist, so it could be that it has been restocked and sold out when Ive periodically checked on it.

Here's to a Merry Christmas and happy and healthy New Year to the PedalPCB family!!

Hello,

I'm curious if we'll see the Valhalla pcb in stock in the near future. I could be mistaken but it seems like its been out of stock for quite a while. A buddy of mine would really like one and Id be happy to give him the one I built for personal, but want to make sure that it will be back in stock sometime in the future. Ive only recently added it to my waitlist, so it could be that it has been restocked and sold out when Ive periodically checked on it.

Here's to a Merry Christmas and happy and healthy New Year to the PedalPCB family!!
Seriously... I want to build one and I have been waiting for them to restock. But I might just do a Tyrian instead. Is that Valhalla worth holding out for?

Any idea on when they will be available again?
Last I checked there were no set plans for when the issue might be resolved. It was some squealing/oscillation issue I believe. If you’re looking for a solid high gain option try the Sanguine, which is a clone of the Revv G4.

The new prototype PCBs arrived today. I've built one up with no oscillation at any setting.

Unfortunately I don't have enough PCBs in this batch to satisfy the waitlist (I ordered the bare minimum), but I'll get more on order immediately.

The new prototype PCBs arrived today. I've built one up with no oscillation at any setting.

Unfortunately I don't have enough PCBs in this batch to satisfy the waitlist (I ordered the bare minimum), but I'll get more on order immediately.
Thank you very much and thank you for the update, great news!!

Back