VHS with foot switch for chorus

fxwiegand

Hello, sadly I didn't think of taking a picture when I still had it open so the only thing I've got is this one. Also there are lots of cables inside because I didn't connect the LED's directly to the board but used some wires instead. I also added an extra foot switch (wired in parallel to the regular chorus switch) to the chorus so I can turn it on independently in the middle of a song. Don't ask me about the design, I was about to draw something completely different but wiped across a black line and it looked like a mountain to me so I just repeated that a few more times and it turned out like this. Last thing to say is that I really like sound of it and also the fact that it saves quite a lot of space on my board.

IMG_7325.jpg

Nice job! Good looking pedal, for sure! Is that hand-painted?
Thanks, yeah I used a set of posca pens that I bought a while ago and it works quite nice. I also had friend of mine that can actually draw quite good paint an EQD Tentacle/ Squidward build for me that turned out really great. Maybe I'll find some time tomorrow to post some pictures.

Edit: Just realized I had already taken some pictures of the pedal:

IMAGE 2020-09-11 22:26:18.jpg IMAGE 2020-09-11 22:26:21.jpg

That's awesome. I love that look. Haven't tried Posca pens yet, but I do sometimes sketch with paint pens on mine, so I'll check them out.

Back