Viceroy Overdrive Mockup Pedal - Boneyard Edition

Here's the BOM. There is no Tayda pre-drilled enclosure for this because of the two stomp switches. Pots & jacks look like the standard 6-knob drill pattern, but you're on your own for the stomp switch & LED hole locations until the Build Docs come out. It's a tight fit in a 125B box, so I'd recommend waiting for the Build Docs before you drill anything.
Board is laid out for thru-hole or SMD JFETs. Install one or the other, not both.
I use 6.8uF for C3 to dial back the bass a little when JUICE is dimed, but that's just personal preference.
R101 & R102 are the LED ballast resistors, so adjust their values as req'd.

Have fun!

Attachments

• Viceroy BOM.txt
    438 bytes · Views: 44
Last edited:
Thank you so much! Actually have everything on there except the pots, that makes it easy! So is the juice part a clean boost on top of the monarch circuit?

Not exactly. It's an enhancement of the Monarch. I did not add any extra stages, just tweaked what was there. JUICE varies the gain of the first stage.
Have you read this post?

Those Bengal stripes make it though :love:
Thanks! To be honest, I had no intention of tiger stripes and hadn't even thought that it looks like tiger stripes haha

I just figured orange because orange amps and black works on everything. But you are absolutely right! It looks exactly like tony the tigers stripes which makes me like it even more! So thanks haha

Back