VIIB Vibrato

Gordo

Here I go again. Pre-posting a build. Eh, not a bad thing, even if it feels a bit sneaky. This one is going well, despite thinking I had the right headers and sockets only to discover I didn't. This is a multi-stage board that is fascinating in how it goes together. Anyone that's built one of Aion's multi boards (his Dimension-C is a nice example) will appreciate the detail involved. In my head this is the pinnacle of board design, having to think in multiple dimensions. I have no idea how to sort this out, but I'm glad PedalPCB has.

Attachments

• Vib01.jpg
    Vib01.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 63
  • Vib02.jpg
    Vib02.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 62
  • Vib03.jpg
    Vib03.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 60
  • Vib04.jpg
    Vib04.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 62
star-trek-3D-chess-1024x537.jpg

Careful Spock, Billy Mumy's brother will send you to the cornfield.

Excuse me Gordo. I find ST/TZ parallels fascinating. Not so much their parallel universes though.

Now onto this brilliant parallel build...simply a marvel, though anything but simple I imagine. Perfect for those rare DIYers who are always challenging themselves ;)

Thanks for the sneak-peak!

Looks good! I have an Aion Hyper Fuzz which is the same concept and is number seven or eight in the queue. I like the well placed logo on the bench in your pictures too!

Here is a stacked PedalPCB Build from nearly3 years ago.

This things sounds really nice. I'll get a photo of the finished boards up. Crazy busy at work but hoping to get the enclosure lasered in the next few days.

God forbid I should have 3 knobs that match so this thing will get new knobs on my next order. In the meantime a great effect and it makes for a really clean build with onboard relay bypass and wire pads right where they're needed.

Attachments

• Viib01.jpg
    Viib01.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 74
  • Viib02.jpg
    Viib02.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 69
Sweet looking build you got there. I am in a phase of all black pedal aesthetics. If you are into stacked board builds, check out the Sagan Delay over at Carcharias FX.

I always buy at least 3 of any particular knob design, just to be prepared for an occasion like this. Of course, I do have a bunch on single knobs left over now…

I like to get 5, and then you build a pedal that has 6 knobs on it that would be perfect for that knob design you just got 5 of ...

Excellent build and very swish and clean! The boards and relay bypass are super clever thought out!

Back