PedalPCB

Admin (Robert)
Staff member
unknown.png

PedalPCB

Admin (Robert)
Staff member
How's the Raincoat sound through it?

It was meant to be. The 3-band parametric EQ lets you shape the Raincoat in all sorts of ways that a simple Tone control just can't offer....

But then I hit the octave footswitch.... and oh man. Not only do you get the Superfuzz-like octave up, but I was really surprised to hear the octave down effect similar to the Jordan Bosstone when you hit the right notes.

It really takes the circuit to the next level, seriously.

*This message is not endorsed by Jackson Audio :ROFLMAO:

fig

Village Idiot
It was meant to be. The 3-band parametric EQ lets you shape the Raincoat in all sorts of ways that a simple Tone control just can't offer....

But then I hit the octave footswitch.... and oh man. Not only do you get the Superfuzz-like octave up, but I was really surprised to hear the octave down effect similar to the Jordan Bosstone when you hit the right notes.

I was hoping you'd say that. I've got the rig ordered, but it wont ship until the amp (oh yes he did) is stocked.

music6000

PedalPCB Raincoat Deluxe !!!

Last edited:

ADAOCE

I’m confused. Are you building a pcb for the JA Fuzz or is this module only to insert into the actual pedal?