Wiring a 3pdt Pedal and a SPST Momentary Switch? Pendulum+VIIB

Sup Y'all.

I've been making dual effects with the 3pdt breakout boards for awhile now and I LOVE it.

I've challenged myself to combined the Pendulum Harmonic Tremolo and the VIIB Vibrato.

The Pendulum is a 3pdt footswitch configuration and the VIIB Vibrato is a SPST Momentary (normally ON) configuration, I figured wiring it like a 3pdt+3pdt combo would work.

I first tested them individually and they worked perfectly. I them wired them together (see pics below) and now I'm not getting an engaged or bypassed signal.

Is this do-able? I really could use the help. I figured this wiring configuration would work but I guess not.

Thanks in advance. goo.jpg Photo Jun 27, 8 26 25 AM.jpg

Attachments

• Photo Jun 27, 8 26 31 AM.jpg
    Photo Jun 27, 8 26 31 AM.jpg
    1,001.1 KB · Views: 5
It's doable yes, but not like that. The footswitch in the VIIB is a digital control, it doesn't carry any audio.

Disconnect everything from the momentary footswitch and wire it directly to the FS pads of the VIIB board like you had it before.

Now....

Connect the OUT pad of the 3PDT breakout board to the IN pad at the top left corner of the top VIIB board.

Connect the OUT pad at the top right corner of the VIIB board to the output jack.

1656382755555.png

Back