Wish List

spi

+1. There's many pedals I'd like to consider in the future, but not ready to put in my cart for now.

Cucurbitam0schata

Nice idea! I bookmark all the links of my dreamlist into my bookmark bar in my browser for that purpose, in case you're looking for a quicker fix.

Feral Feline

I keep a simple text document of stuff I like and a "Short-List" at the top of the doc.
When I purchase something, it goes from black text to pink; when I receive it, I change the text colour to green.
The colour-coding helps me keep track of what's what and prevents unwanted repeat purchases of the same circuit.
As stuff gets greenlit, it goes back into the main list, so the Short-list is constantly evolving.

I'd probably use a Wish-list feature on the site, but I wouldn't give up my simple-text doc system.

GizzWizzKing

i comb through pedalpcb (especially the drive pedals) at least weekly just dreaming of when i will have the time and money to buy more. i likely would make several lists of different types that i could add to my cart from. also an option to add the whole list to the cart may be nice because then i could make a list and if something is out of stock i can just wait for it to return and add the whole cart.

what im saying is... copy taydas list ability..... but do it better because taydas website drops stuff from the list and doesnt tell you when you add it to a cart sometimes.

PedalPCB

Administrator
Staff member
We'll give this a shot and see how it works.

If you run into any issues let me know, I've had mixed results with wishlist plugins in the past but this one seems to be behaving fairly well.

Feral Feline

I keep a simple text document of stuff I like and a "Short-List" at the top of the doc.
When I purchase something, it goes from black text to pink; when I receive it, I change the text colour to green.
The colour-coding helps me keep track of what's what and prevents unwanted repeat purchases of the same circuit.
As stuff gets greenlit, it goes back into the main list, so the Short-list is constantly evolving.

I'd probably use a Wish-list feature on the site, but I wouldn't give up my simple-text doc system.

Added a new colour to my simple doc list, golden yellow for the "Coming Soon" items.

I forgot to mention I organise each category with 5 items, then a line break. Grouping in 5s is easier on the eyes and helps find items more quickly.

For the PedalPCB dirt category... I gave up. I tried to keep a complete list but it's simply too big a list for my little filing system. 😸
I'll probably give the Dirt section its own document, and further sub-categorise the dirt — which is difficult when one pedal can be in "Boost", "OD" and "DISTORTION"...

Had I not come back to update with the new colour, I'd probably have missed that the PPCB Wishlist is active, I didn't even notice it! 😹

THANKS Mr PedalPCB for the WishList!
Okay, off to make with the wishing...