Wonder Drive (rev2)

I gotta admit this is a very great drive , it plays very well with every amp and preamp i put it in front off...

Its a toss up between this and the LGSM w/green LED's as my favorites or go to PedalPCB's I've built so far...ive been playing more than building as of late..very inspiring builds for sure...its a good thing !

Mike

Last edited:
Very pretty. Is that a Tayda pre-drilled box? This device uses the opamp for distortion, so feel free to try other opamps for some different overdrive sounds.

Very pretty. Is that a Tayda pre-drilled box? This device uses the opamp for distortion, so feel free to try other opamps for some different overdrive sounds.

Thanks Chuck...no i drilled , didn't know the OP done the distortion , but recently found out my JMP-1 pre has OP distortion ...i will try different OP for sure !

Thanks GMD and Barry....ive noticed on the P Touch labeler on some enclosure colors the label stands out more, this was the 1st one i done getting words and images off the net....it has potential . Some colored enclosures you have to look real hard to see if its a label or screened on ! But this is a great drive pedal..

Back