CONTEST XC Phase

CONTEST

peccary

Today is now, as always. WE've got some winners to pick so let's get started!

First, I need my Randomatic3000 to regurgitate 3 entries, who will in turn choose an integer between 1 and 50. Why 50? Because I said so!.....and just so happens to be how many people entered.

@TheSin
@wintercept
@music6000

Remember, you three still have the same chance to win, should you or one of the other two pick YOUR number. If one of you DO pick your number, you'll also win a $25 PedalPCB gift card!

Get pickin!
charlie.jpg

fig

Thank you @music6000

#21 is @cooder who is the 3rd winner!

Congratulations to cooder and all the winners, including the 3 who chose the winners.

They each win a $20 @PedalPCB gift card. Why? Because I said so!

To the winners of the boards and quad sets, as soon as they are available I'll get yours on the way. I'm hoping our host will do me a favor and reserve 3 for the winners, in case they sell out in like 10 minutes. I'll need your mailing addys in DM for the quad sets.

I'll send the instant winners their codes in DM shortly!

I hope everyone enjoyed the contest as much as I did!

SillyOctpuss

Thank you @music6000

#21 is @cooder who is the 3rd winner!

Congratulations to cooder and all the winners, including the 3 who chose the winners.

They each win a $20 @PedalPCB gift card. Why? Because I said so!

To the winners of the boards and quad sets, as soon as they are available I'll get yours on the way. I'm hoping our host will do me a favor and reserve 3 for the winners, in case they sell out in like 10 minutes. I'll need your mailing addys in DM for the quad sets.

I'll send the instant winners their codes in DM shortly!

I hope everyone enjoyed the contest as much as I did!
tenor (3).gif