New profile posts

I have an unused Design for the Spirit Box/Ghost Echo
If someone wants it, I can send you the file for the UV print, just DM me.
SPIRIT-BOX.png
Hi,
I'm Andre. I'm from Italy but I live in Poland.

I can only afford cheap guitars that always need some TLC so I became my own tech. Once I bought a soldering iron I realized I could build my own pedals so here I am.
I'm a total noob but I enjoy learning this groovy stuff.
fig
fig
RIght on! I got to spend a little time in Italy in the late 90s. We rented a car and visited Roma, Venezia (Lido di Jesolo), Firenze, and Sorrento. I think Firenze was my favorite. The hotel was at the end of the Ponte Vecchio and had a wonderful rooftop cafe. Food, wine, and music every night! Caio!
finebyfine
finebyfine
Welcome aboard Andre! Howdy from the middle of the USA

I spent two weeks in Italy when I was 12 or 13 with my family and seeing this reminded me of something I haven't thought about in a decade -- in Firenze we stayed in a bed and breakfast above the Serial Killer Museum. If you need any help don't be afraid to ask - if there's such thing as a dumb question we've all asked it a dozen times too.
Reactions: andare
Managed to wire a pickup selector/blender pot in with push pulls for coil splitting, that was stressful
Made my first pedal, an El Sol distortion, and I'm impressed. It sounds great. It is based around a Sunn model T. My guitar teacher liked it so much, he said he would pay me to build him one! He knows a thing or 2 about tone, being a pro musician and a Berklee grad...
fig
fig
Fantastic pedal. Those two LM386s really pump it out!
Username123
Username123
Yes sir, they sure do. Love the tone. I was pretty blown away. No troubleshooting, it just worked the first time too! That was pretty lucky! I didn't expect that!
send me your email address and I'll send you my address if you can mail me a CDB board.
Hi, I'm a new member here, though have been building pedals for years. Back a while you did a trace of the Vertex Boost. Any chance you still have and can forward me the schematic? Many thanks, John
Greetings! I'm in over my head, I've done ZERO research, I have unreasonable expectations, and I've come to ask you all to Google my unformed uninformed questions for me.