Madbean Wavelord

Mentaltossflycoon

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
Here we have the most complex tremolo I've ever messed with. The build went easily enough and the result is very satisfying. Been using a lovepedal babyface since forever, and while it met my needs, it was guilty of the sin that is sidejacks. Now, I could have been perfectly happy with the woodpecker I built last week but that's not what this game is about, is it? The sounds offered here are great and I'm sure I'll set it to something other than square wave occasionally. I included the tappy output as I have a glasshole in the queue. It's pretty crowded with 4 jacks on top. Squareplugs will likely be necessary if I connect all 4.

I'm enjoying this neon yellow powder drop but I really struggled to find a knob/graphic that worked for me. It's kind of a uniquely loud yellow so it clashed with a lot of the more colorful motifs I tried.

Screenshot_20221221_005656.jpg Screenshot_20221221_005707.jpg Screenshot_20221221_005720.jpg

Looks ace! Could we get a demo?
I have two of these I've been waiting to box up, but tremolo isn't terribly exciting to me, and need the motivation :ROFLMAO:

Looks ace! Could we get a demo?
I have two of these I've been waiting to box up, but tremolo isn't terribly exciting to me, and need the motivation :ROFLMAO:
My youngest and I woke up super sick today (negative covid swabs) but had just enough energy for this. Tele, 90s blues deluxe, stomped my lofran halfway through, ends on the random slope waveform. Had to keep volume down so you're hearing the acoustic sound of my thinline throughout. It chops harder than this represents.

Listen to wavelorddemo by Mentaltossflycoon on #SoundCloud

Last edited:
Back